Wednesday, February 8, 2012

This morning...

... I beat Fr. Charles to church. He was just coming out of the rectory but I got in just in time! I didn't have time to find my regular fourteen alb, so I stuck with an eleven alb. Fr. Charles was just getting his cincture on , I was walking up the stairs and tying my cincture at the same time. Then the bell rang and mass started. FAST FOWARD!!!!! At the end of mass, I asked Mr. Walt if he was at the marriage rally, he answered "Yes. Were you?" I told him my parents were there, then my eyes started looking around then my eyes fell on the cooler where they keep the wine, the water and the low gluten hosts, on the side of the cooler was a picture of some women who looked like they were wearing bikinis. Then I relized....... THAT PICTURE WAS OF RAVENS CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!!! Then I left. Stay tuned
                                                                               -X-MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment