Hello everyone =)! Sorry I've not been posting lately. You're right. TOO BUSY!! But.... SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE! ALTAR BOY HQ IS BACK ON TRACK =D!! So anyway, today is Presidents Day, so there wasn't any school. But Miss Paula had to go to work! Mr. Tim didn't light the candles, again. So I had to light them, and something weird happened. There are four candles on the altar. I was lighting the third one and then while I was lighting the fourth one: SNAP! The third one looked like it had set off a flare! The next thing I did was probably not-so-smart (comment me if it's not) I blew out the candle-lighter flame, then using the candle extinguishsher, I put the third one out. The fourth candle was lit so I took some fire from the fourth one, then I lit the third one! Problem solved or not.
When I came back inside Miss Paula asked me if I wanted to use the paten I answered "No". Then the pastor came in, Miss Paula asked the pastor if I should use the paten. He said it was O.K. Stay tuned
-X-MAN
No comments:
Post a Comment