This morning I thought it was Fr. Joe again, but it was Fr. Raymond. When I was putting my cincture on something felt weird on my back waist, so I checked the cincture and found out someone tied a knot in the back! I tried to un-tie it, but it looked like Paul had tied a Gordian knot (Paul is good at tying Gordian knots)! Deacon Jack came in...
Deacon Jack: Good morning Xavier.
Me: Good morning
Deacon Jack: Is Fr. Joe praying?
Me: No. It's Fr. Raymond today
Deacon Jack (looking at the schedule): You're right; his name is crossed out.
Me: Do you have a priest schedule?
Deacon Jack: Yes! They give me one every month
Me (jokingly): Do you get just the weekends when it's the school year cause you have to teach?
Deacon Jack: No I get every month's schedule.
I'm altar serving Sunday I'll post tomorrow's sacristy tale
-X-MAN.
No comments:
Post a Comment