I made a big mistake today! So I had woken up a little late, then I watched cartoons, and I started getting ready a little late. But I had gotten out the door at 7:36. When I got there, Miss Paula was just coming.
Me: You're just getting here?
Miss Paula: I had to get something from the chapel
Me: (nodding)
Deacon Jack: Hello both of you! Oh, Xavier, when you're bringing the ciboria up to the altar, bring the smaller one's lid
Me: O.K. (I started getting my alb on, while I was getting my cincture on, Fr. Joe was coming in! so I came in tying my cincture)
Fr. Joe: Good morning Xavier.
Me: Good morning sir. (benediction went on)
Mr. Roger: Hello Xavier(He had a little trouble finding the saint for the day but Deacon Jack helped him)
Fr. Joe (looking at his watch): It's 7:57
Deacon Jack (also looking at his watch) : Same here
Me (looking at my watch): 3, 2, 1,
Fr. Joe: go ahead!
Now to my big mistake...
Fr. Joe likes it when the bells are not rung during the consecration. But guess what, I RANG THEM! I just forgot Fr. Joe doesn't like the bells =(. But after mass he didn't say anything =). stay tuned
-X-MAN
No comments:
Post a Comment