This morning was a very special feast day, so we had a missa cantata. Brenden was M.C, there was another guy there whom I didn't recognize;He was going to be the thurifer, Matt and Danny were the candle bearers, I rang the bells and carried the Cross and Fr. Ernest was the celebrant! I had a little trouble with the bells because Brendan was the M.C and the M.C has to stand by the priest at all times! But Matt told me when to ring them =). Now we're at the end of mass, when we're all cleaning up. Brendan came up to me
Brendan: Xavier, do you by any chance know the_______ family?
Me: Yeah! I know them. I heard you would be teaching the high-schoolers in our co-op. how do you know them?
Brendan: I just met them a couple weeks ago. Are Abby and Josh in the co-op?
Me: Yes both of them are.
Brendan: How old is Josh?
Me: Uh! I don't know, I think he's 15.
Brendan: Oh, OK. Good job serving today
Me: Thanks =).
Stay tuned
No comments:
Post a Comment