I wouldn't be writing this if Paul hadn't gotten up. He was sniffling last night, so I didn't think I would serve. But he got up =)! When we got there, my friends weren't there so that was good. When I was inside, I went into the sacristy where Miss Paula was putting out the pastor's vestments. After I got ready, I lit the candles and the third one didn't set off a flare. And then this was strange, the pastor was late! Three minutes thirty-eight seconds to be exact =). But he came in at last! Now to the end.
Me: Father, do you think a eleven year old boy could live on bread and water for an entire day?
The pastor: Well... it depends on how much bread he eats. Why do you ask?
Me: I'm going to try to live on bread and water tomorrow (Ash Wednesday)
The pastor: Hmm. Good challenge.
Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment