Monday, February 13, 2012

New label!

I'm going to make a new label! From the bench =). This is chatter from the bench in my games.

Coach Terry: Alright, we got Marcus, Luke, Jack, Jason and Renny. 'Ey let's go gentlemen. What we got?
All us: BOOM ON 3, 1-2-3 BOOM!
Coach Nolan: C'mon Renny jump!
Me (to Robbie): I think Jack should jump. He's taller then Renny.
Robbie: Yeah. But Renny can jump higher
Me: I agree.
Coach Terry (realizing that we're going the wrong way): 'EY! WE'RE GOING THIS WAY GENTLEMEN
Ref 1: I'm sorry! That was my fault
Coach Terry: O.K! O.K!
Robbie: Whoa! I can't believe the ref forgot to say where the teams were going
Me: Yes Strange.

A little while later.

Coach Terry: Robbie and Xaviers (there are two Xaviers on the team). To the table! Robbie to the table (Xavier and I get up as well). Not yet! Not yet!( later) O.K now! Get Alec and Jack.
Me: Alec!
Xavier: Jack!

Toward the end.

Coach Terry: Sam and Jack get the Xaviers (he tells us a game strategy. We go out, play the strategy and win =)
Me: AAH!
Coach Terry: Hey. Good game fellas.
Coach Nolan: Hey how did feel to beat ______ Yesterday?
All us: Good!
Coach Terry: practice Thursday. What do we got?
All us: BOOM ON THREE! 1-2-3 BOOM! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment