... until the end of mass. Miss Paula was waiting for me, when she saw me she put the chalice, ciborium, cruets, lavabo dish and finger towel on the credence table. When she came back in she told me to let Mr. Tim to light the candles. I asked her why she said that was his job, but she told me to inspect the altar. Then she left. So I quickly inspected the altar and made sure Mr. Tim lit all the candles (we have two altars on the side. One is for the holy family and the other one for the Tabernacle), he did. Then someone came in and asked me where the pyxes where. She told me she had to take communion to someone. So I got a pix for her, put a host in it and put it on the credence table. Fr. Raymond came in while I was putting the host on the credence table. FAST FORWARD! I was helping the sacristans put everything back
Miss Jean: Xavier, does this drain go into the ground?
Me: I don't think so. ( we put almost everything back; here's when the confusion starts)
Mr. Tim: Here's where the altar linens go!
Miss Jean: Do we put the purificator in there?
Miss Rita: Yes I think so
Me (while dumping the water out of the lavabo dish): I need that finger towel back!
Miss Jean: Here you go. (the sacristans talk about the 7:00 A.M mass)
Miss Rita: They don't use both species.
Miss Jean: Xavier, does the 7:00 A.M mass serve the wine?
Me: No.
Miss Rita: Does this (lavabo dish) Go back out to the credence table?
Me: Yes. I'll take care of that.
Stay tuned
-X-MAN
No comments:
Post a Comment