Monday, February 20, 2012
Farewell...
... to my dear cousins, Steve and Erin. They're going to Germany, because Steve is in the army and that was his assignment, to go to Germany. So on the way there the temperature gauge in the truck wasn't doing anything, so we had to turn around go home and get another car =(! But when we got there everyone was waiting for us. So I talked to my cousin Steve. Then Paul and I got curious and went downstairs and realized there was a Wii game system and they were playing Mario cart! I joined in, but I found out I was pretty horrible. I didn't know who the heck I was so I was stuck in the corner practically the whole race =(. I looked for some more video games and I saw Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga. Paul and I asked if we could play, and we could =D. But then we got tired of it, so Paul played a new game and I went upstairs. When I got upstairs Erin had some picture books from the wedding (FWI Steve and Erin are married), and she told me that Steve was talking to me about the pictures and I had asked to see them, so she handed me a picture book. The pictures were really good. But when I was done it was time to go =(.
Labels:
Family parties
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment