Friday, March 9, 2012

Sacristy tale (supposed to be published on 3/8/11)

FINALLY! We didn't have to pick Danny's family up yesterday =). Well, when we got there, I did what Danny did last week. I was greeted by Mr. Leon, who was setting up breakfast with his wife. When I got to the sacristy, Matt and Reverend Jason were talking about if there would be a missa cantata (sung mass) next week. When Reverend Jason left I stuck my head in the room where Matt had been preparing the incense. FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS!!! I came back in the main room and said "Finally! No incense!" and then Matt said  "Rejoice now because it's going to be here next week." And then the pastor and Reverend Jason came in. The pastor said good morning and stuff like that. And the last thing I wanted him to say, came out of his mouth.
The pastor(to Reverend Jason and Matt): Last Tuesday was Xavier's altar serving anniversary.
Me: REALLY FATHER?!?*

Stay tuned. . *On REALLY FATHER?!? I was just talking inside my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment