Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sacristy tale (supposed to be published on 3/2/11)

First we were going to the church we usually go to on Wednesdays.  But then I said, "Mom, aren't we supposed to be going to ____?" So I just wasn't feeling good cause an altar server who hasn't been serving the homeschool masses anymore (because we try to have boys serve) was serving. Marty where are you =(?! So she was going to give Issac and me instructions because Fr. Erik thought he had to give too many instructions last time. But Issac and I didn't need'em. Then she went out of the sacristy for a while then I don't know what the heck happened, cause her mom came in and talked to us. I guess I just wasn't feeling good. After that, I was trying to be patient with her then I just said (not yelled) "All right we get it!" so I guess she told her mom. Then Fr. John came in. He said today's reading was his favorite. I asked him what is it, and he said "Pay attention!" Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment