Thursday, March 15, 2012

Funny sacristy tale

Well.. close to funny ;). So we had to PICK UP DANNY'S FAMILY AGAIN!!!! So the usual stuff happened. Danny yanked open the kitchen door and we were greeted by Mr. Leon. And when we were in the sacristy we put our cassocks on, and then we voted to see who would be what. There was a new guy there; possibly a server at the church. Nathan introduced Danny and Me to Francis. And Nathan got confused and called me Francis. So Matt would be thurifer (as usual), Danny would be the "Boat Boy" (Which everybody laughed at), Reverend Jason would be M.C, I would be cross bearer/bell ringer, and Nathan and Francis would be candle bearers. I asked Danny if he wanted to trade. I knew what he was going to say right before it came out of his mouth. NOT! I expected him to say "sure" But he didn't =0! I pulled Nathan aside and said that he stole my confirmation name right out of my head! He said he was sorry. When we were ready to walk out the door, Nathan said to me "hold it up high (the cross). That's how we like it" I said "yeah. But once I was holding it too high. My friend said that holding up the cross really high was weird"which everybody laughed at. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment