Monday, March 19, 2012
Feast of St. Joeseph
This morning Fr. Joe celebrated the mass. Well duh! It's St. Joseph's feast day! But I was also thinking Mysteries are about to be solved... Because Miss Paula hadn't shown up for the last two days (I had served Sunday). I asked my Godmother when I saw her on Saturday at the St. Patricks party, because She's the sacristan for the Saturday afternoon mass, she sees Miss Paula every Saturday. But she didn't say anything. When I got there, She wasn't there! Then I went to get ready and I couldn't find my favorite cincture! So I had to stick with a small one, and I hate small ones! So then I lit the candles which was very hard today because they were new candles. Then when I was done, I went to the back sacristy and started cincture hunting. But I didn't find anything =0! And finally Miss Paula came in. And then The bell rang and Fr. Joe hadn't shown up yet! So Miss Paula had to go to the rectory and get' im. And then Miss Paula left to go to work. I was tempted to say to Fr. Joe "What? Since it was your feast you thought you deserved the day off?!" But I didn't. Stay tuned. Spring Training updates soon to be posted =)!
Labels:
pro sports,
Sacristy tales
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment