Monday, January 16, 2012
Weird sacristy tale
This morning started out weird! Dad was trying to wake me up. I woke up. eventually! I ate breakfast, got dressed and brushed my teeth. Dad was waiting for me, so I got my coat on, and got in the car, but the car had frost on it :(. So then Dad cleared the frost and we were half way down the street when Dad said " I forgot my contact lenses!! I can't see!!! We went back in the house and got Dad's contact lenses. We got to church on time, and a surprise greeted me! The alb that I use all the time(number 26) had a cincture and cross ready for me! Miss Paula had done that. But how had she known i wore number 26? Deacon Jack came in, and we started talking about the Ravens' win yesterday. He told me we weren't gonna make it, I told him "what if the Ravens win the AFC championship and the 49ers win the NFC championship and make it to the super bowl, Then it would be a big Harbaugh bowl! And if the Giants win the NFC championship, it would be the 2000 season all over again" That's when Fr. Raymond came in. Stay tuned for tomorrow :)
Labels:
Sacristy tales
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment