Monday, January 9, 2012

This morning...

... I was going to altar serve, but PAUL couldn't find his shoes (as usual). It was kinda different this time; he couldn't find his coat too! Then I remembered, on Saturdays he usually comes to  the back sacristy (where the altar servers get ready for mass) and left his coat there -- nobody knew! Later Dad got a phone call from Miss Paula and she said Paul had left his coat in the back sacristy! But Sunday was warm and he didn't need it; so we forgot to get it but we got it today :); now back to the sacristy tale. So we were going to be a little late. I called Dad and told him to get an alb for me. We beat him there and I got ready. Dad is usually the reader, but Mr. Mark was the reader this morning and Fr. Raymond was the celebrant. Stay tuned for tomorrow's sacristy tale ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment