Hi everyone! Sorry I'm so late in writing. There was just nothing interesting to write about (now to the sacristy tale). This morning I couldn't find alb number 26. Guess where it was? That's right! In front of all the albs. Then Dad came in to the back sacristy and showed me a shirt he found in the lost and found " How did my shirt get here? I didn't even no it was missing! (FYI The shirt looked like his. It was a Georgetown shirt) I asked "Where did that come from" He answered " I have no idea but I'm taking it home" I didn't take him seriously. Then I lit the candles. When I took the candle lighter, something felt weird. Then I remembered when I altar served Sunday mass last Sunday. The girl who was extinguishing the candles Had come in the sacristy when she was done, she put the candle lighter back on it's hook then I heard, BANG! THE CANDLE LIGHTER BROKE IN TWO!!!!!! :( So any way I lit the candles; Miss Paula came in and then Fr. Joe! Stay tuned
-X-MAN
P.S Dad took the shirt home lol. P.P.S We have no conection to Georgetown. Dad just likes the shirt
No comments:
Post a Comment