Saturday, January 7, 2012

New sacristy tale

This morning, I served mass (as usual). I went to the back sacristy were we keep all the albs. I got a big surprise this morning........THE ALBS WEREN'T WHERE THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!!!!!! The sacristan Miss Paula, told me the albs were downstairs so I got one, got ready and waited for the pastor to show up. We had benediction this morning; the pastor usually starts at 7:50 but it's supposed to start at 7:40. The pastor was late today (4 minutes 37 seconds to be exact) but he showed up, benediction started. nothing unusual happened as always. And that's todays sacristy tales.  There was also one funny thing that happened this morning before mass. I have a digital watch and it has a timer and I time myself while lighting the candles. But I set it to the countdown timer (A.K.A bomb, cause it sounds like a bomb that's beeping). So I went to light the candles, I hit "start" on my watch then I heard BEEP BEEP BEEP! So I went back in (the sacristy) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment