This morning, I served the TLM (Traditional Latin Mass). The pastor was the celebrant today. I was afraid I was going to be late today :(, but I showed up 10 minutes before mass :). Danny wasn't there when I got there as his mom's car had a flat tire. Matt was there and we were originally going to serve, but Danny showed up at the last second. Matt said "why don't you two serve? I want to see how well you two do together". Was Matt kidding??? This was going to be easy!!!!!! I had served with Danny's older brother, James once. Mass started.
And at the end we were singing The First Noel. The pastor started it a little too high, then he lowered it (the key). AND THEN THE WHOLE CONGREGATION TURNED INTO A CHORUS!!!!!!!!!! The reason I said that is that some people sang on the note the pastor started on, and some people sang on the lowered key :D lol. If you're asking why we sang a Christmas carol, in the new church calendar, we celebrate ordinary time, in the old church calendar, we're still in the octave of Epiphany. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment