Tuesday, January 31, 2012

St. Don Bosco feast day sacristy tale

This morning was a very special morning; St. Don (John) Bosco's feast day!  we were late getting out the door, but we got there eight minutes early. It was Fr. Joe this morning, so I set two cinctures up ( green and white). When Fr. Joe came in he said "White" pointing to my waist. So I put the white one on. Now fast forward to the end!! While I was un-vesting Miss Rita, Miss Jean and Mr. Tim were talking about the marriage rally last night. Miss Jean said she was talking to her daughter last night, who  was watching the news. Then she fell asleep; When she woke up and looked at the T.V and they were showing the pastor live  speaking against the marriage bill!! I dropped my alb and said " The pastor was on T.V??? (I didn't say it quite like that)". Miss Jean asked me if I was there last night. I said,  "no, but my parents were there". Stay tuned till Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment