Paul didn't want me to take a pic of his. When we got there we met Dad's buddys and joined them in their "morning routine", which is when they go downstairs and get ice. Then we go upstairs to my dad's friend's office where he has a water jug (FYI they fill the ice to the brim) and then; THE WATER'S ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! Then they just see what's on the agenda for that day, and then start talking trash. Then everybody had to leave so it was just moi, Paul and Dad. We got bored, and Dad showed us the flying pig. It was a present from dad to his buddy. Dad turned it on and it started flying. It was just a toy and it was suspended from the ceiling. Then we went to do some work, which was just loading equipment. First we had to load computers and then we faced the most evil computer monitor in the world! It didn't want to go back in it's box, but we suceeded! Then dad introduced us to some of his friends, Dad introduced us to friend, Miss Laura. And she had a desk full of Beanie Babies for any children the stoped by. By the look that was on Dad's face, he was saying in his head O.K Paul and Xav aren't getting any Beanie Babies. then I said "I'll take the blue jay. Paul said he'd take the whale. I know. I know. We're to old, but we just took them to be polite. Here's a pic of my blue jay. I named him Jose, after Toronto Blue jays right-fielder, Jose Bautista.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Take our children to work day
So first we went to mass (which I will post about soon), had breakfast and then Dad took Paul and me to where he worked, which wasn't very far. When we got there, I put on my building pass that looks like this:
Paul didn't want me to take a pic of his. When we got there we met Dad's buddys and joined them in their "morning routine", which is when they go downstairs and get ice. Then we go upstairs to my dad's friend's office where he has a water jug (FYI they fill the ice to the brim) and then; THE WATER'S ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! Then they just see what's on the agenda for that day, and then start talking trash. Then everybody had to leave so it was just moi, Paul and Dad. We got bored, and Dad showed us the flying pig. It was a present from dad to his buddy. Dad turned it on and it started flying. It was just a toy and it was suspended from the ceiling. Then we went to do some work, which was just loading equipment. First we had to load computers and then we faced the most evil computer monitor in the world! It didn't want to go back in it's box, but we suceeded! Then dad introduced us to some of his friends, Dad introduced us to friend, Miss Laura. And she had a desk full of Beanie Babies for any children the stoped by. By the look that was on Dad's face, he was saying in his head O.K Paul and Xav aren't getting any Beanie Babies. then I said "I'll take the blue jay. Paul said he'd take the whale. I know. I know. We're to old, but we just took them to be polite. Here's a pic of my blue jay. I named him Jose, after Toronto Blue jays right-fielder, Jose Bautista.
Paul wanted me to name him J.J after J.J Hardy, Fuhgetabutit . I suppose that's it.
Paul didn't want me to take a pic of his. When we got there we met Dad's buddys and joined them in their "morning routine", which is when they go downstairs and get ice. Then we go upstairs to my dad's friend's office where he has a water jug (FYI they fill the ice to the brim) and then; THE WATER'S ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! Then they just see what's on the agenda for that day, and then start talking trash. Then everybody had to leave so it was just moi, Paul and Dad. We got bored, and Dad showed us the flying pig. It was a present from dad to his buddy. Dad turned it on and it started flying. It was just a toy and it was suspended from the ceiling. Then we went to do some work, which was just loading equipment. First we had to load computers and then we faced the most evil computer monitor in the world! It didn't want to go back in it's box, but we suceeded! Then dad introduced us to some of his friends, Dad introduced us to friend, Miss Laura. And she had a desk full of Beanie Babies for any children the stoped by. By the look that was on Dad's face, he was saying in his head O.K Paul and Xav aren't getting any Beanie Babies. then I said "I'll take the blue jay. Paul said he'd take the whale. I know. I know. We're to old, but we just took them to be polite. Here's a pic of my blue jay. I named him Jose, after Toronto Blue jays right-fielder, Jose Bautista.
Labels:
Main Room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment