Friday, April 6, 2012

Florida day five

Ringling Art Museum, Siesta Key Beach and Orioles game #3.


Caesar and Caesar. I’m Octavius Caesar for
 the Shakespearean play Julius Caesar.




                                 Listen to this


Is he committing suicide?



Sure looks like it.


Whatda?



A Buddha.



BUDDHA ON FIRE!!



Nice mirror



Nice name



lol

Outside





The garden outside





Romulus and Remus.
Romulus, founder of Rome


Why is he looking up at Me?


Back inside.





Old monstrances and chalices





St. Paul



Jesus dying on the cross




 St. Sebastian to the left.



There’s an opening in the roof.




A Banyan tree
 


What’s that?
 















Now we're on our way to Siesta Key.

There’s one of the Rookeries




A blue kayak



Listen to this

 The blue boat we were on, Thursday



                              Under the bridge again


                In Siesta key. I’m running to Paul.

There we are



Great time again
                                                                                                                                                                  Orioles game


 Batting practice



Getting autographs from Mark Reynolds,








   Jonesi (Adam Jones). He said to me as he was signing,
  " I remember that day [on the baseball card], I stole the base."  



and Nico (Nick Markakis) .



Don’t take the pic Mom!



                   There were fireworks after the game



No comments:

Post a Comment