Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Florida day two

Orioles game


The Orioles sacred numbers, 20 (Frank Robinson)
, 5(Brooks Robinson)
, 4 (Earl Weaver),



22 (Jim Palmer), 33 (Eddie Murray), 8
(Cal “IRON-MAN” Ripken) and
42 (Jackie Robinson), who isn’t an O =(
 



The O’s championships.



Here is Paul showing His foul ball.




Me too =)!



 Here is my fav. Player
(The Jumbotron announcer:
THE CATCHER, # 32, MATT WEITERS!) signing my ball =D!



There’s Matt’s
catchers gear.



There he is.







The rest of the
Orioles trickle in.




Hi again, Matt.



I can see you people. he he he he.



A finer year. With Brooksie,
 Ricky, Jimmy  and Eddie =).




Ah. A fine year.

I see you down there J.J.


There’s The Bird




He always walks on Dugouts



Whoa!
 

Home



Of



The



Baltimore




Orioles!














lol.

Here’s the section where we were sitting.
This is from the other side of the stadium.



Camera Man.


Wow Bird. Your cousin on your
 hat looks much calmer than you. lol

So then, Dad, Me and Paul, decided to walk around the stadium.


 Paul and I are bobble-heads!!





What kind  of name is that?!?!?  Beerer? lol


No comments:

Post a Comment