Anna Maria Beach.
On Sunday, we went to mass -no kneelers, sappy music-. Then we went to a neighborhood brunch. It was delicious!! And then when we got back Paul said "now we can swim all day in the pool!" And Mom said not quite. We're going to Anna Maria Beach!" Here's the only video from Anna Maria
Paul and I surfed for a while before we went. And every time I got hit by a wave, There was something I cannot explain. I felt like I didn't know who I was! So every time after I got hit by a wave, I reminded Myself that I was Xav. Toward the end, I just got hit by a wave, and then I was sitting down. And then, a ten foot wave comes outta no where! And splashes down on me! Moments before it got on me, I turned myself on my stomach (which was a pretty stupid idea) and then the wave comes right down on me! And then... I don't know what happened but next thing I knew, I had pebbles in my swimsuit. So then, I got my clothes and changed, and then we went home. And then Paul and I swam the rest of the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment