Friday, June 1, 2012

Sacristy tale (supposed to be published on 5/31/12)

Finally! A sacristy tale! Okay so it was TLM yesterday, it was just Danny and me because Matt had to have his appendix removed last week =(. So I did the usual when I got there, veil the chalice fill the ciborium. Then The Pastor came in and said to Danny and me, "we have a new altar server." I turned around, almost dropping patten and saw my friend, Will. I was really surprised to see him, he only knew how to serve the Anglican rite, which I'll be learning in a few weeks, The Pastor said he was only going to watch, Danny and me serve. Mass started and we said the prayers at the foot of the altar. The Pastor ascended to the altar, and Danny and I stood up, and Will stood up as well (Will was at one of the chairs, at this time), I was thinking, I'm going to have to talk to the kid after mass. When it was time for breakfast, Danny's mom was asking me to talk to Will, I told her I was just thinking of that. So I talked to Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment