The Jonah play went well on Monday. Everyone did everything when they were supposed to do it (exept for one part which you'll read about), and it turned out great, and I thought it would never work. Only one highlight of the play, Paul's solo, because the SD card ran out of memory! Stupid thing. O.K so highlights, there was a recorder performance by some of the choir students. One of the girls who was in the recorder class who was going to be one of the angels in the play put down her recorder during the middle of one of the songs and walked off stage. I asked her sister what was wrong, her sister said she didn't know. I was starting to freak out, but I just calmed down instantly. Five minutes later, the play started, we were just zooming through the first song. In one of the songs, Jonah has to run around the stage looking for a way to run away from God's command, in a part of the song there's a packing company that helps Jonah pack and it was hillarous. When a Football reached Jonah, he squeezed it and SQUEEK! Everybody started laughing. Alright to the sailor song here's the video. It's like 38 seconds:
If you're wondering what I'm doing, I was elected telescopeman
Because I own one.
Then we got to the big storm and we got to throw Jonah over board! HAHAHAHA! Then a bunch-a whale bussiness, and then we got to the ninivah secne and everyone (exept Jonah and the angels) had to wear sun glasses and look mean. This next part is hillarious, after the second verse, the music stopped (we used a CD player), my friend Peter who was Jonah yelled "Technical difficulties!" Everybody laughed. The problem, a mom was plugging her crock-pot into the wall and she unplugged the CD player! lol. Then we plugged it back in and the play continued. End of play.
No comments:
Post a Comment