...for those who make going hard a lifestyle,
never wait for nothing
got to get it right now.
I'm in the spotlight
when they turn the lights down
only the champs go the hardest in the 12th round.
I love the fourth quarter.
I love the ninth inning.
I love game 7.
Bring on the competition.
Cause in my heart can't nobody do it better
can't slow me down won't stop me never!
I'm so cashis clay.
I'm Tyson in his prime.
Your own league with'em.
I'm Barry Bonds with mine.
I beat the buzzer baby.
My stroke is hole in one.
You see the checkered flag?
Finish line here I come.
I ain't gotta brag,
I let the trophys do it.
around here we the best,
so come and hold me too it.
I specialize in everything that can't be done.
ain't no more talking about it.
Moment of silence for the champions!
They say we warriors.
They say we did it again (hands high for the champions).
We are victorious.
We only in it to win (stand up for the champions).
No surrender no retreat
we take the battlefield over every time (hands high for the champions).
We came, we saw, we conquered everything in sight (moment of silence for the champions).
Ayyy oh! Ay oh! Ay oh!
That's the sound you hear from the crowd when we come through (they screaming).
Ayyy oh! Ay oh! Ay oh!
We run the town here can't you tell when we come through (they screaming).
Champions!(Cause we are)
Champions!(they screaming)
Champions!(Cause we are)
Champions!
Can't nobody handle us
there ain't no competitors
no wonder why we are (we are the champions)!
-Ron Artest and the Los Angeles Lakers' victory song. When they won the 2009-10 NBA finals
But the Heat didn't win the NBA finals. The Miami Heat have won the EFC Finals. Here are the highlights. Now, the Heat play the Oklahoma City Thunder with, Russell Westbrook, James Harden, Serge Ibaka, Kevin Durant, and Kendrick Perkins. And the Heat come with Dwayne Wade, Lebron James, James Jones, Chris Bosh, and Joel Anthony.
D.Wade: C'MON! LET'S BEAT THE HECK OUTTA THEM! IT'S TIME TO STEAL OUR CHAMPIONSHIP FROM THE MAVS! LET'S GET OUT THERE AND STEAL OUR CHAMPIONSHIP BACK! HEAT ON "3"! 1-2-3 HEAT!
Tonight on ESPN.
No comments:
Post a Comment