Last night, our family went to our cousins house for thanksgiving. They added pier to their house (they live on the water). It was pretty cool. You could see the inner-harbor from there, and the Chesapeake bay. The thanksgiving football game was on. The Texans were playing the Lions. The Texans scored a touchdown and PAT to tie the game. Then the dads and the kids went outside to play football. I scored one touchdown and did Chad Ochocino's touchdown dance (Irish dancing, which I suck at). Then we went in for dinner. All the kids at our table were talking about the Hunger Games. And they were talking about this guy Pita. One of the kids had a book for the Hunger Games. Like a guide book. And the Pita guy looked like Justin Bieber. Then we finished our dinner then all the kids went outside. Paul and I played football with our cousin Scott. The girls (and one boy who was one of the girls' brother) were playing the Hunger Games. Then we both got bored of our games and the girls started playing "Fashion Walk". Scott was camera man. He was using an ipod. Before I go into this, click here.
Emily: Who wants to be judge? (To me) You can.
Me: Forget it!
Emily: Fine. I will.
Scott: Camera Rolling!
Me (whispering to Paul): Time for some "Romo-bombing"!
Emily: First we have: Isabel from New Jersey!
(right now I'm behind Isabel making faces)
Me (to Paul): WHOOO!!! PANDA SHAKE!!! (We do our accustom handshake)
(I go around again, to get ready for Anna)
Emily: Next, Anna from New York City!
(I'm making faces again)
Emily: Now it's time to announce the winners!
(At that I sneak around behind the stage and start jumping up and down, making faces)
Emily: We have Anna with 50 points! And Isabel with 30 points!
Isabel: Let's play again!
Paul: Time for some more Romo-bombing!
(I go around again and Romo bomb Isabel. She noticed me =0)
Isabel: Hey get back here!
Me: AHHHHHH!!!!
(I make another attempt on Anna. Isabel notices me and chases me)
Me: Shoot!!!
Emily: Time to announce the winners!
(again I romo bomb the winners.)
Emily: We have Anna with 60 points! Monkey boy (me), with -100 points, and Isabel with 40 points.
(then they all chase me)
Me: HASTA LA VIESTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Isabel (chasing me into the house): Stay in there!
(I don't)
Me (coming out laughing): HOO! HOO! Consider yourselves ROMO-BOMBED!!
Them: What-o bombed?
Emily: Let's just go to my room where we can really dress up.
Me: That's a good idea. Cause I won't be there to Romo-bomb you.
And the night continued. I went inside, had desert and watched football. The Redskins were killing the Cowboys 28-3. And then we left.
No comments:
Post a Comment