Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!! Yesterday was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! So here's a recap of the day: I woke up at 6:00 to get ready to serve the 7:30 mass. Before mass I had to light the candles, and during Christmas, our church uses a candelabra and those candles are annoying. During the mass it  was, like, all seven candles were lit on one side and the other side there were 3-7 candles lit. It looked ridiculous. I lit all of them in the beginning but they all went out. Fr. Joe celebrated. And in his homily,he told a joke: There was a Catholic priest, a Protestant minister, and a Jewish Rabbi, who were all friends with each other. You know, they played cards together, they hung out a lot. But the two Christians were always trying to get their Jewish friend to convert to Christianity. Then it was near Christmas time and the two Christians received a Christmas card from their Jewish friend. This is  what it said: Roses are red, violets are bluish, when the Messiah comes, you'll wish you were Jewish. It was hilarious. Now fast-forward to the end of mass, when Fr. Joe said " Please turn to page ___ and join me in singing O come, O come, Emanuel." And I muttered under my breath, "I thought Emanuel already came." I was sure he meant O come All Ye Faithful. So mass eneded and Dad and went home, Paul and Mom are still sleeping. I grabed my stocking and Paul's stocking and give Paul's stocking to him. We looked in our stockings and dig out chewing gum, Under Amour socks (those could come in handy for Basketball), Baltimore Ravens pencils, and ear buds. We go to our living room and start unwrapping gifts. Paul got me a purple titanium necklace. I now have a blue one, a orange one, and a purple one, (I need a red one next). I found a square box that was addressed to me. I opened it up. It was a Nike + fuelband! The top thing on my Christmas list! What the fuelband is is a nice watch you can wear around your wrist and it's going to put a number on there and that's going to be your fuel point number. We finished unwrapping presents and Mom and went to the computer to open a Nike fuel account for me. I put it on and went out for a quick run to the edge of my block. Then the rest of the day, we tried out our new presents. I got an Air Hogs helicopter. It didn't last so long. I was flying it and I wasn't watching where I was going and I crashed in to a tree branch and the helicopter lost a wing =(. So Paul and watched Christmas basketball. Until our elderly next door neighbor stopped by for Christmas dinner. Then our cousins from Virginia came. Paul and I started showing our cousin Peter our gifts. Then we ate dinner which was delicious!!!!!!!!!! Then we introduced Peter to our hockey table. And then he used his iPhone 4 to be our D.J. He played some good songs and then we got to... Ganman Style by that idiot Psy. Then the evening came to a close. Everyone went home, and I went to Nike.com  and plugged my fuelband into the computer and uploaded all the data. I had 5,173 fuel points. Then I went to bed. And that was Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment