Friday, October 19, 2012

Rehoboth day 3

Sorry this is so late. I was to busy to write it. Well anyway. Paul, Dad, and I went out for our usual morning walk. We didn't see the sun (again) so we went back to our hotel and got ready for mass. Then we went back to the hotel and had breakfast. When we went back up to our room, we expected the cleaning lady to be there, but the room was already cleaned up. Then Paul and I swam the rest of the morning. Then we went to a pizza place called Louie's and had lunch there. When our drinks were served, I riped open my straw holder and blew the cover off. There was an old man sitting in front of us having lunch. The straw cover hit him in the back, but he didn't seem to notice. lol. Then we went back to the hotel and Paul and I went back in the pool. Before we went to dinner, Dad had wanted to do this all vacation. Our balcony was on the front of the building over looking a street. And the "drive way" was right under us. So one of us dropped the ball and one guy below us caught it. Here's a video and pictures of what we did.


Paul. Position: Dropper.

















Me. Position: Catcher.
                                                            Dad: 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... drop!
 
 
 
 
Me. Position: dropper.

Paul. Position: catcher
And I don't have a video for this one. The SD card ran out of room. Then we went to dinner at a place called Nicola's. And we got a seat next to a Cal Ripken Jr. autographed jersey.

 
 
Then we went back to the hotel. And went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment