Friday, July 20, 2012
New sacristy tale.
It was a missa cantata again, it seems like a lot of priests like missa cantatas these days. So this morning I asked Nathan why all the missa cantatas? he said, "don't complain, celebrate!" So today we had 4 candles, Matt was cross bearer/thurifer, Paul and Will were candle bearers 3&4, Nathan was M.C, me and the seminarian (I think his name is Joe) candle bearers 1&2 and Fr. Jason celebrated. Will served his first mass on his birthday, he got to kneel in front of the altar with the candle at the consecration. At the end of mass, when we were lined up to leave the altar, I was holding the candle so I wasn't supposed to genuflect but I did. When we were back in the sacristy I said, "before anybody says something, I know I wasn't supposed to genuflect!" Stay tuned
Labels:
Sacristy tales
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment